Gospel singer and preacher Nathaniel Bassey has officially disclosed the date for this year’s Halleluyah Challenge and it will be going down from the 4th- 24th February 2019.
The event is a 21 days praise, worship and prayer session for all who are willing to participate worldwide. It usually lasts for an hour, from 12 am- 1 am.
Various people have shared testimonies from the past edition and this one will certainly be full of good news likewise. Celebrities and christian faithfuls were amongst the many people who usually participate in the program.
During the online event, the singer goes live on Instagram as well as other social media platforms and thousands of people join online for the session.
Let’s go !
Now you know. Share and spread the word to those concerned.
Things to note.
1. Pray in the Spirit at least 1hr during the day.
2. Read the word. Watch out for a collective bible plan this period.
3. Don’t get discouraged by all the critics and bloggers that would normally speak against this. Focus.
4. Every night we would pray for the Nigerian elections, using our PVCs as pints of contacts and also encourage people to GO OUT AND VOTE!
5. Don’t get into unnecessary arguments about the Hallelujah Challenge. It’s okay if they think we are wasting our time. At least you know you are not. And have tasted of God’s power.
5. Get out a journal to write. You may use your previous one if you still have.
6. Spend time praying for us. Myself, family and the team as we embark on this.
7. Be excited ! And ready to see GOD MOVE !
8. Tag someone that needs this.
9. Get ready to Sing & Pray
10. Reach for your instruments of praise…., Your Heart, Your voice, your Hands, Legs…. and every thing that has breathe….