Kolawole Ajeyemi is married
Kolawole is a married man. The actor got married to Nollywood actress and producer Toyin Abraham on Wednesday 14th of August 2019. Double blessings as it were, the pregnant actress Toyin delivered a bouncing baby boy that’s same day Amebo9jablog reports. The news of her giving birth was Unverifiably determined but as at yesterday 15th August 2019, celebrities and friends to the actress all took to the gram to celebrate the good news.
Biography Of Nollywood Actor, Kolawole Ajeyemi
The actor was born on January 17th and hails from Ogbomoso. He attended Ogbomoso Grammar School, Ogbomoso.
The founder of Aje Omo Aje School of Performing Arts has featured, produced and directed a couple of Yoruba movies.
HISTORY OF KOLAWOLE AJEYEMI
Its been four years after her second marriage collapsed, Toyin Abraham has contracted another marriage to yet another actor. Not much is known about him but he became popular for appearing in Nollywood movies directed and produced by practitioners in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Ajeyemi has, however, grabbed the spotlight after his romance with Toyin Abraham kicked off.
He is an actor and director with over 80 films to his credit as an actor.
Check out the 12 Facts About Kolawole Ajeyemi
- Toyin Abraham’s husband is known as Honorable Kolawole Oluwasegun Ajeyemi.
- He is widely referred to as ‘Awilo’ in the Yoruba arm of the Nigerian movie industry, where he holds sway.
- Toyin Abraham’s third husband began acting in 1997.
- He began acting in 1997 and has since appeared in over 80 movies while directing and producing over 25 movies in the last 22 years of his career.
- He acted in movies that includes “include Buga, Soto Alapata etc.. “
- He has a teenage daughter named Temitope Ajeyemi. Though the mother of the 14-year-old is unknown, Ajeyemi’s son with Toyin Abraham has an older step-sister.
- The actor, director, producer, and a model, cut his teeth under the mentorship of Segun Ogungbe, a popular director and son of late actor and filmmaker, Akin Ogungbe.
- Toyin Abraham’s third husband has a teenage daughter named Temitope.
- He is the founder of Aje Omo Aje School of Performing Arts situated in Abeokuta, Ogun State and the brain behind Kolawole Clothings.
- The actor cum director is a lover of music and his favourite artists include Usher Ramond, R-Kelly, Ayefele, Tope Alabi, 2Baba and Pasuma.
- Toyin Abraham got engaged to Ajeyemi, who is also the father of her baby boy, on the 4th of July 2019.
- Ajeyemi is a fashionable Nollywood actor and Toyin Abraham’s third husband.
LIST OF MOVIES BY KOLAWOLE AJEYEMI
- Soto Alapata
- Sunday Dagboru
- Ekun sumi
- Ife ni
- Okala Pastor Iroko
- Eruku nla
- Ounaye asan
- Ota mokanla
- Ija iyemanja
- Alabe oru
- Ekun meran
- Onome Aganga
- Omoaye niwa
- Tani Odaju
- Akinkanju omo
- Were meta etc.