Omg!! Drunk Man Dies In A Restaurant After Mistakenly Drinking Insecticide

A drunk man has died after mistakenly consuming an insecticide at a Chinese restaurant on Adeniran Ogunsanya street, Surulere, Lagos.The sad incident occurred yesterday.

According to reports, the deceased had attended a wedding at Aguda, Surulere, and gotten drunk.
He later proceeded to hangout with friends at the restaurant.However, a staff of the restaurant had inadvertently left an insecticide inside an empty bottle of water on his table.

The drunk man ordered for a bottle of water and ended up taking the insecticide, instead of what he ordered.
When he started acting up, his friends rallied around him and he opened up to them that he took something, thinking it was water. He eventually died after being rushed to a hospital in the area.

The matter was later reported at the Bode Thomas police station, Surulere and the manager of the restaurant was arrested and is currently being detained at the station.

DOWNLOAD Mp3

Latest Trending Albums/EpπŸ”₯

About Amebo9ja 11770 Articles
Nigeria’s #1 Music & Entertainment Website

Make Your comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.