FG has finally reacted to PDP’s request to name its members who are allegedly looter under the Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.
Lai Mohammed on Friday harkened to their request and released a list six PDP ‘looters’
The list is as follows:
1. PDP CHAIRMAN UCHE SECONDUS
– On the 19th of Feb 2015, he took N200 million only from the office of then NSA
2. Then PDP FInancial Secretary
– On the 24th of Oct 2014, he took N600 million only from the office of then NSA
3. Then National Publicity Secretary Olisah Metuh
– On trial for collecting N1.4b from the office of then NSA
4. Dr. Raymond Dokpesi, Chairman of DAAR Communications
– On trial for taking N2.1 billion from the office of then NSA
5. Former SSA to President Jonathan, Dudafa Waripamo-Owei
– On trial over N830 million kept in accounts of four different companies
6 Former President Jonathan’s Cousin Robert Azibaola
– On Thursday, a Federal High Court ruled that he has a case to answer
for collecting $40 million from the office of then NSA
“The PDP has challenged us to name the looters under their watch. They said they did not loot the treasury. Well, I am sure they know that the treasury was looted dry under their watch. .
Yet they decided to grandstand. This shows the hollowness of their apology,” Mohammed said as he released the names. He said this list is just a tip of the iceberg, and the APC did not make these cases up as some of them currently have cases in court.
“They are in court and the records are available. Some of the people on this list are seeking to plea bargain, and that is a fact. We insist that Nigeria was looted blind under the watch of the PDP and that the starting point in tendering an apology is for them to return the loot.
We will not stop talking about the massive looting by the PDP. They brought Nigeria to this sorry pass. We are now looking around for loans to build infrastructure, and they ask us not to talk about it. We will talk about it,” he said.
- Tags: FG