“See why You Should Be very Careful With Your Phone When Sleeping” – Man reveals how he lost his aunt after her phone exploded on her bed

“See why You Should Be very Careful With Your Phone When Sleeping” – Man reveals how he lost his aunt after her phone exploded on her bed

“See why You Should Be very Careful With Your Phone When Sleeping” – Man reveals how he lost his aunt after her phone exploded on her bed

An man took to Twitter recently to narrate how he lost his aunty after her phone exploded and the damage it caused took her life, amebo9ja report.

The young India man on Twitter identified as @Mdtalk16, revealed that his aunty put her phone on her bed quite close to her face before going to sleep.

Unfortunately for her, the phone exploded after some time. The said man however, didn’t reveal if his late aunt’s phone was plugged in the time it exploded.
Watch the Video Below 👇👇
7AEA4234 C624 4D59 AE03 600098F768EC 6D924DC2 7436 4073 8280 C9073577AE49 4AEA14E5 BFA7 4AAB BC97 512EE1FB3CF0 BA4CA154 5050 4AD9 8524 C771B9CE9D98 scaled 774C714F 0B7D 4B13 B4FA 34AAD69E8DD0

He wrote ; Yesterday in Night my Aunty found dead 😭, she was using Redmi 6A, she was sleeping & she kept the phone near her face on pillow side & after sometime her phone blast. It’s a bad time for us. It’s a responsibility of a brand to support🙏.

 

Do you find Amebo9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!


Follow Us on our social media below!


  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Youtube

  • Trending Songs:


    About Amebo9ja 17200 Articles
    Nigeria’s #1 Music & Entertainment Website

    Make Your comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published.