YABATECH Student Reported Dead After Being Electrocuted

A student of Yaba Colege of Technology (YABATECH) identified as precious Maduka has been reported dead.

The ND 1 student of the Department of Computer Engineering was said to have slumped after being electrocuted by an Air Conditioner attached to one the offices at the back of a Civil Engineering building while having his bath around 6:00 am

See also  Eid-el-Kabir: FG declares July 30th and 31st as public holiday

He was immediately rushed to the medical centre and later to the Military hospital where he was pronounced dead.

According to sources, this is not the first time someone is electrocuted by the Air Conditioner which is usually switched on all the time.

Following this development, the Rector has directed the school’s internal secuity officials to ensure no student is allowed to sleep in Classrooms and the school Chapel at night.

See also  Footballer Ahmed Musa & Wife Julie welcome a baby boy

Someone may wonder why Precious chose to bath at the back of an office building instead of his hostel. We leant that some of the students sleep in Classrooms due to the accommodation issues in YABATECH.

RIP to the deceased.

DOWNLOAD MP3

Do you find Amebo9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!


Follow Us on our social media below!


  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Youtube

  • Amebo9ja TOP 10 Albums

    About Amebo9ja 13597 Articles
    Nigeria’s #1 Music & Entertainment Website

    Make Your comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published.